Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I lost all of my apps on my toolbar on my desktop. I can get Candy Crush Soda back but it disappears when I click on it. Cannot pull up my app.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Muletoride
I am sorry this happened 😕 I don’t play on PC so I couldn’t tell you how to restore the toolbar. Have you tried searching for Candy Crush Soda Saga in the Microsoft Store and then clicking "open" or "play"?