Loosing all my bottles for not finishing a level?

Options
TakeHomeFarm
TakeHomeFarm Posts: 2 Newbie

I got that pop up and thought I misunderstood, however it took them all away. That’s one reason I play this game as much as I do, and spend the kind of money I do on it, is because I’m able to keep my bonuses up that way. That’s extremely unfair to change that just like that, and will definitely lessen my game play for sure. Very unhappy with this!

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,122 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @TakeHomeFarm

This is how arainbow streak works. I think you were lucky that you didn't lose the entire streak if you couldn't win the level the first time. I've only ever had the Rainbow Streak where I lose all the bottles when failing a level.

You may read the event description in the article below:

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/kb/articles/274-what-is-rainbow-streak

• TakeHomeFarm
    TakeHomeFarm Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

that is definitely NOT how it has been going. Every level you won, your soda bottle went up a level. If you failed a level, you would only lose one bottle at a time not the whole row of them! That’s very frustrating since I just paid for a large package of bonuses and lives and such to maintain my rainbow streak to have it change like that with no warning? I’m VERY mad about this! I wouldn’t have bought that package if I knew that change was coming, I’d have said thank but no thanks and quit playing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?