Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I find it it irritating that the levels are so much harder, I refuse to keep paying to get past them!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree. It seems the further along you go, the harder the levels are yet I have seen a comment from King that you can actually win levels without making any purchases. There are a lot of glitches in the games that force you to buy their boosters. When you try to complain, they tell you it is something wrong with your device rather than an issue on their side. Very annoying.