Bake a Cake rewards locked.

Options
Tracy_H
Tracy_H Posts: 9 Level 2

I am trying to play the Bake a Cake levels. It was a new game and others had passed all the levels and half of the top tier before I played even one. I clicked on play and lost my first try. Even though I attempted playing, all of the rewards in each tier are locked. The levels are passed but still the rewards are locked. Why won't they unlock if I've played?

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,611 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Tracy_H

There is the Bake a Cake version (there are different versions) in which the boosters remain locked until you have baked a slice of the cake. When you click on the i (of information) you can find the conditions of your BaC.

If you have the chat function, I advise you to inform the other team members that you need to bake at least 1 slice in order to receive the boosters, and whether your team members can take this into account. In my team we have agreed that we have each member bake at least 1 slice before we finish the cake.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,611 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Tracy_H

There is the Bake a Cake version (there are different versions) in which the boosters remain locked until you have baked a slice of the cake. When you click on the i (of information) you can find the conditions of your BaC.

If you have the chat function, I advise you to inform the other team members that you need to bake at least 1 slice in order to receive the boosters, and whether your team members can take this into account. In my team we have agreed that we have each member bake at least 1 slice before we finish the cake.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?