Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
If I lost my phone, how can I get my account back so that I can return to the same level I reached without having to go back again?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ezzaddin welcome to Soda Community
If you saved your game with a King or Facebook account you will find your progress and your gold bars by using the same account credentials. Please read more in this Help Center guide: New-phone-or-tablet
Let me know if you need more help 🙂