Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
If I remove my game link from Facebook will I lose my game progress if I have a king account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Lou_2002 Have you created a King account? (Note this is not the Community account!) Read more here: How do I create a King account If you have synced your King and Facebook accounts you will find your progress and gold bars in both accounts. In case you close or cancel your Facebook account, Facebook is down or you don’t want to use Facebook, you can switch to your King account instead. All levels and Gold Bars are saved and you can continue playing from the same level with the King account. To sync accounts: On mobile and the Windows app, go to the ‘Profile’ in your game and disconnect from Facebook first if you’re logged into Facebook.
Then choose the ‘Register with an email’ and follow the steps.
Find more info here: