Why am I expected to play against total stranger possibly the computer itself?!

KathyKremeier
KathyKremeier Posts: 5 Level 2

There is absolutely no way for me to verify if I’m playing against a real person, in the random contests, OR the computer! Meaning I will probably never win the large prizes! I began playing this game when you heavily rewarded loyalty, when my only competitor were friends! I took a bit of a break for them to catch up and when I came back, everything had changed for the worse! As a matter of fact I never see my friends names anywhere except asking for lives and I honestly think they have moved on! I will never pay another dime when I’m convinced you are being deceptive! Change my mind!

Answers

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,782 Community Manager

Hi there @KathyKremeier and sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with the game.

In many of the game events, you are indeed competing against other real players! However, to ensure a smooth and fair experience, sometimes these might include computer-generated opponents to help maintain a balanced and enjoyable competition for everyone.

As for the missing friends, you should still be able to invite them to some of the events or send them lives. Sometimes people move on to other games which we can't control - but we'll do the best in helping you enjoy your stay here!

Finally regarding loyalty and rewards, we do appriciate that you're sharing your thoughts and opinions here on the forum. This makes it easier for me to inform the studio of what the players think and how we can continue to improve Soda.

If you have any suggestions on improvements, please let us know so that I can take it with me!

• KathyKremeier
    KathyKremeier Posts: 5 Level 2

It’s not at all about “friendly competition” BUT it is all about how much money you can make! Screw your newcomers NOT your longtime patrons! DO BETTER!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,439 Friends Moderator

Hi @KathyKremeier In my list there are mostly unknown players in competitions, but sometimes I also recognize players who are in my friends list. Therefore, I assume that in competitions (as the blue stars are to be collected at the moment), the players compete against each other in real time.
    It's different with the episodic race. Records are kept there and you don't play against "real-time" opponents. The episode race is about how fast you reach the goal and how fast the best of the recording is.
    In general, I can never win in competitions with real-time opponents. Simply because I don't have enough levels available. I'm at level 14350 and only get 45 new levels every Friday week. Once I've finished it, I don't stand a chance against low-level players.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?