Soda Cup Event Problems

Options
Heidi_Suk
Heidi_Suk Posts: 4 Newbie

I keep getting this connection error message (pic2) every time I try to click on the claim button (pic 1). My connection with the game is fine. Everything else is connecting fine. It’s been showing this error message for days. It’s super frustrating!! I’ve contacted Customer Support and they just sent me generic advice that hasn’t fixed the problem.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,828 Soda Moderator
    Options

Sorry you have this issue @Heidi_Suk

Do you have game version 1.269.4? I don’t know what Support told you to do. We usually recommend troubleshooting and if this does not help, we should refer players to Support as Community does not have access to player accounts.

Troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 10 seconds - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game - (re)play some levels. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

*Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

Hope this helps 🙏🏻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?