Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was going to bake until I lost my hat, but I had to stop and run errands. When I returned a hour later, I had lost my hat and was under the dome! But, I didnโt lose a level! Why did this happen? Please rectify this and release me! Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you so much Yosca! ๐
Hi @penken
I am sorry this happened to you ๐ and I donโt know why this happened. Possibly a malfunction. You could contact Player Support, maybe they can help or compensate you. If there are glitches or issues they will probably know this faster than we do; we have to verify everything and on weekends there is no CM to ask.
To contact Player Support I recommend using this link. Hopefully they can help ๐
@Yosca, Can you help us solve the problem I mentioned above? Thank you.
I am having the same issue. Playing even a regular game this happened a few times right now