Many problems happened in the latest version 1.270

Options
michimune
michimune Posts: 324 Level 3

@Yosca @LoFiGummy

When I updated my Soda to the latest version 1.270.4 yesterday (12th June). Many problems have appeared.

The champion ranking of my Soda race became classic ranking suddenly after I started a new race, but I never lose a race before. This means the first prize changes from 15 GB to 5 GB.

I promoted to elite ranking after I won the classic race. But I became classic again after I won the elite race. I cannot promote to champion race. Why??????

The pirate hat logo is not stable after updating.

The pirate hat logo should have one only. Why??????

The Kimmy's candy hunt appears today ( 13th June ), it will be finished on coming Monday (17th June ). I think this will be a no prize contest again, because I won the Kimmy's candy hunt last week, but I cannot receive the prize I deserved so far. According to another thread released by @LoFiGummy , this problem should have been fixed by studio if the players have updated their Soda. This is the second time I have this problem. The first time I had this problem was: Kimmy's candy hunt 22 nd May ---27th May. The prize was compensated by @LoFiGummy . I had a Soda cup on 30th May, it happened another issue and then the second time I had this problem was: Kimmy's candy hunt 6th June---10th June. No any response so far.

My user id : 14724348850

iphone 11 Pro

IOS: 17.4.1

Latest version: 1.270.4

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?