Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My shipmates aren't counting towards my shipmate progress. I have one half boat left, and I pass several levels, it's not giving me chances to shoot. I have passed way enough levels to have finished by now and won this game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
JJuguemos
However, there is also a possibility that you will not get any ammo because chosen shipmates have not passed levels. You can check which variant of Shipmates you have by pressing the "i" ๐
Hello @sixtyzgrl
Please try to force close your apps, turn off the device for at leadt 10 seconds, restart your device, check for game and device updates and log back in. Replay a level which will help to reconnect to Kingโs servers.