Why do I keep having to start at level one?

jlb51
jlb51 Posts: 11 Level 2

This has been about the third time today I have had to start at level one. I am actually in the low 700's. This has been happening more frequently. Am I doing something wrong?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,708 Friends Moderator

Hi @jlb51 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.

I'm sorry to hear that you were sent back to level 1.
    I recommend that you get a King account. If you're logged into the game with a King account and bite online, your progress will be tracked on King servers and you'll see your progress on any of your devices.
    Here are our tips from the 📕Help Center: I can't find my progress in the game – How to retrieve your levels.

Have a nice weekend. 💦

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,273 Soda Moderator

Welcome to Soda Community @jlb51

I am sorry to hear you have this problem. Please check some troubleshooting steps:

Restart: Force close all open apps and restart your device. Leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.
    Updates: Make sure you have the latest game and device updates
    Memory: Do you have sufficient memory on your device? King recommends having at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly. 
    Clear cache: in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)
    : in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

Connection: Try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data

If that doesn’t work, please visit these guides:

➡️ Have you lost your levels 

➡️ How to retrieve your levels

Hope this helps 🙂

• jlb51
    jlb51 Posts: 11 Level 2

All of the levels are still there. I am sent to level 1, then have to scroll to the 700's.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?