Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I don’t understand I woke up today to stating I didn’t make it in time to make the next race and now I don’t have the option to win gold bars on the race for 2 days now this has never happen to me . Why is this Happening ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
so they are doing A/B testing ? But don’t know when we will get the race back ? I have not had the race since Sunday
Hello! You can find the update here:
Welcome to Soda Community @princess8737
There are more players who no longer see the Race and I have already reported it. The Race may have been removed from the game as a precaution due to an issue.
We don’t have an update yet.