Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The other player has already had 4 or 5 goes of 3 hits before I've started. I'm losing benefits as a result
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What I noticed about this feature is the time it takes to find you an opponent can be very long. Actually the game is started already but it lags on my end. That happened to me several times. The solution for me is to keep refresh the app by clearing cache. When I do that, I get to be the other player you mentioned.