Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
if I am going on vacation and will be unable to play, can I put a hold on my account so I don’t lose my level, or have to use coins to stay?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @joallaiz
If you have saved your game by using a King or Facebook account your progress is still there.
Or do you mean your Daily Bonus progress? If you don’t log into your game the streak will be broken. You can read more in the Help Center guide: Daily Bonus
Usually you will be given the option to restore your streak by using gold bars.
Let me know if you need more help 🙂