Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How do I use Benny the Bear in my levels?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ahhh you mean Sprinkleshell, the turtle! You can feed it with blue candy. Once it is full you can click on Sprinkleshell, then click on any color and the turtle eats them. Then feed it again with blue candy, read more here: Who is Sprinkleshell
I found a video for you. In this video they clicked the green candy to remove it (difficult to see)
So the best trick is to make sure the turtle is full quickly, then click on a color you want to remove from the field (this doesn't cost you an extra move!) Continue playing and if possible use the turtle again to increase your chances win the level 💪
the bear that comes out of the hut…level 621. I can’t get past it. Two days I’ve been trying. Please help.
Hello @mvbarrett3 welcome to Soda Community
Which bear do you mean? Do you mean the feature in your activities Grow the Bear? Play new levels to earn coins, go to the feature, buy chocolate in the feature with your coins, feed the bear and get a wonderball.