Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My credit card was charged 2 times, but I didn't receive what I paid for.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again!
So this is what it is:
If you need any other information, please elaborate rather than rejecting the answer.
Welcome to Soda Community @lturner63
I am sorry to hear that! If you are playing on an iOS device, please read this guide: I think I have been charged twice
Regarding not receiving your purchase, please visit the link below how to get a refund or your purchase corrected:
Let me know if you need more help 🙂