We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

My credit card was charged 2 times, but I didn't receive what I paid for

lturner63
lturner63 Posts: 2 Newbie

My credit card was charged 2 times, but I didn't receive what I paid for.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,958 Soda Moderator

Welcome to Soda Community @lturner63

I am sorry to hear that! If you are playing on an iOS device, please read this guide: I think I have been charged twice

Regarding not receiving your purchase, please visit the link below how to get a refund or your purchase corrected:

Let me know if you need more help 🙂

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,958 Soda Moderator

Hello again!

So this is what it is:

• You were charged twice which may not have been correct? (you provide no further information 🤷) → this is something you will have to resolve with your credit card company (as mentioned in the thread I think I have been charged twice)
    • You did not receive what you purchased: the community does not handle purchases, this is done by Player Support (as stated in the thread → “contact us”) or you can request a refund through your App Store (as described in the thread)

If you need any other information, please elaborate rather than rejecting the answer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?