Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I open the challenge and press start and it sends me back to the regular levels. When I go back to check my status it says the same thing . Do you want to do the challenge? I need help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having the same issue. Round and round, never receiving credit for a passed level. Not that I pass them fast.
Hi @Virges1963 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga. 💦
Our community manager explains how Yetis Challenge works here:
I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any help.