Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been on this level for over 2 weeks ! I have NO boosters and no way to get them. Could someone PLEASE help me get off of it !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @PicoMom warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga. 💦
I'm sorry to hear that you've been stuck at level 3909 for a very long time.
this video was recorded 2 years ago. In the meantime, many things have changed. Now you can double-click on special candies (striped, wrapped, color bombs, fish) to activate these boosters.
I hope you can find a strategy to pass the level with the help of the video and the changes to the boosters.