We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Soda Race again again.

DanishWolf
DanishWolf Posts: 139 Level 3
edited July 26 in Support

So as of last week, a lot of us went from having the Soda Race all week, to have it only Friday throughout the weekend (3 days), but now it looks like several/many of us didn't have the Soda Race start today, as we thought it would.

Is that a result of us having the Mega Ball now? I assume it might be the case for people, who lost Soda Race completely(?), but I am not sure everyone who lost Soda Race got the option to collect for the Mega Ball.

Is the lack of the weekly Soda Race only temporary?

I saw that others went from 3 days Soda Race back to a week, but still with a 7 day timer on it.

This game is seriously confusing these days, with what booster/gold games we get, which version, and for how long we get to keep it.

Example my Bake a Cake game keep switching between the two game versions almost on a weekly basis, but at least I keep that one every week (still, I trust nothing).

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?