Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
how do I win a badge. I have 2 and need a third to collect a prize but it’s been like this for a week.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Ziggy72 I think you mean the badges in Weekly Contest, right? Win 3 badges in a row and you can collect the prize. When you check the Weekly Contest you can see when it will expire. From my screenshot you can see that my Weekly Contest ends in 5 hours.
When you qualify for the badge (only if you finish in the top 3) you will receive a badge. So if you are already in the top 3 and your Weekly Contest ends soon then you have a chance to receive the 3rd badge. But as said you have to finish in the top 3!
Please share a screenshot what you see, so I can understand it better.
How to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org
Badges so I can collect my prizes. It keeps telling me I have 2.
Hi @Ziggy72 do you mean our community badges? There are many ways to win community badges. Game-related in Candy Crush Soda Saga:
You can also participate in our community contests to enter your answers in the hub (you must participate in at least 3 community-wide contests to earn the badge). You can find the Contes in Soda by clicking on the "Contsts" button at the top of our page.
Again, check here to win general community badges: 🏁 🚙 Road to become a King Community Legend and beyond!
Have a nice day. 💦