Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I want genuine friends on candy crush saga
*Edited by CM: That's too much personal information - Our House Rules
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Jeni5er_onTiktok welcome to the Community
I see your question is about Candy Crush Saga but you are now in Soda forum. Please visit Candy Crush Saga forum.
I would also like to remind you that according to our House Rules it is not allowed to share personal information.
This thread will be closed. Have a nice day 🙂