Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Horrible screen way to small. Please change it back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This was my favorite game,but won't be playing much longer,it's a struggle to play with such a small screen. Bad choice on your part!
I guess itβs time to consider deleting this APP. No longer user - friendly when struggling to view. Might I suggest you focus on updating your screen graphics & work out other bugs in your ads. This SCREEN change was OBVIOUSLY meant to meet a certain performance metric. Nice try, but major fail!
Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Please feedback this page and mention your game I'd