Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why is my screen smaller
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I hate the smaller screen!! I do not want to play anymore….
Fix the screen size please. Its to hard to see!!!!
I hate the smaller screen. I'll stop playing this game if it isn't corrected
I can’t cope with this tiny size for very long, it hurts my eyes
hate the smaller screen
Hello @Chilly135
This is a known issue and you can find all the info in the main thread here. It would be very helpful if you give your feedback about it. That way we can pass it on to the developers.
If you turn your device from portrait mode to landscape mode, the game will hopefully be easier to play.
I would like to know this too!