Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I had 650 game win streak and then all of a sudden I was put back to 1! I never ended the game and had LOTS of bars to continue playing. I worked hard to get to 650 consecutive games won only to have it GONE!! It’s BS
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there @ScorpionKK
Sorry this has happened 😕 As far as I know there is no limit to the win streak. However, this could have been a glitch that happened to you.