Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Lost my level streak and soda bottles. I couldn't use any of my power ups or anything. Exited the game and closed it like suggested and that's when I lost my streaks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes I had a 213 level streak and my 5 soda bottle streak
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Ohh sorry for hear from you, did you lost level , You have to play continuously five levels without fail level
Do you need more information?
Thank you for joining us