Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have just opened the app after a few months and as you can see I have no Home Screen button and I think a couple of others missing. Is this a new update issue because my app is totally up to date and so is my phone (iPhone)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @LeaC
This change was made to get players faster into the gameplay. If you want to change accounts, you can press the "king" icon there in the settings, and click log out.