Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I won 10 games on my 11st try, not in a row. I didn't receive my 200 gold bars. It didn't specify if they had to be in a row. I did hit the button to begin the challenge.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi! Yes, sorry… If you want to play Gold Dive you have to pay 😔 When I first saw it in my game I also didn't know that if I wanted to participate in Gold Dive I had to pay. I thought you only had to pay if you wanted to double the gold bars so I can understand your confusion. I will forward your feedback.
Gold Dive. Do you have to pay to play it? Because I had won 10 games on the first try and didn't get any gold. Also, I didn't know if they had to be consecutive wins.
Hello @Virges1963
Which challenge are you referring to? In my game I have no way to win/receive that many gold bars 🤔