Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It reminds me that I have it, but when I got to cash it there is nothing to indicate where it is.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, yes it is about the soda cup but also the weekly race winnings too. I passed in first place in the first race. I didn't collect the prizes immediately. I pressed no buttons. The next day the game reminded me to collect the prize on the upper left hand side, but when I pressed the button to get the prize, it just kept buffering. The same happened with the second race. I won second place, but this time I immediatly tried to collect the prize but instead it keeps buffering and said try again later. I took screenshots this time.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Do you talking about soda Cup? Can you please share more details of your topic?