Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
downloaded candy cruch soda saga from microsoft store, when I go to log in through facebook, says browser not supported, and want me to download chrome, however I already have chrome….what to do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again. Yes, I already read in your other thread that you use Chrome. But have you checked if your browser is up to date? Please check this ➡️ here (you can click the green word)
You could try another browser, such as Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Opera.
Since this is a duplicate thread and to avoid confusion, I will close this thread.