Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Não estou conseguindo efetuar nenhuma compra no jogo, tenho barras de ouro e não consigo?
O que preciso fazer ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Dssantos Sorry to hear you’re having problems to purchase 😕 Please check the following steps:
Hope this helps 🙂
A loja e que está sempre indisponível
Just click on what you want to buy and then it will say it's actually like you make a purchase but you're not you're using your both bars I wish I could show you I don't know how I'm new to this but it took me a while to figure it out whatever it is you're wanting to use your gold on you hit it and then it will tell you how many bars I hit it again and it will subtract the amount of bars from whatever it is that you're purchasing me I hope that helps