Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I had a death in my family and I missed a day playing Soda and the store was unavailable this morning so I lost my game progress . Please restore my level progress.
Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Deucie
My condolences to you and sorry to hear that you lost your Daily Bonus streak. Unfortunately, this cannot be restored. However, you will continue to receive daily rewards the same as before. The only difference is the number of days in a row your calendar will display.