Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have made two purchases in the last two days, that I have been charged for, that did not give me the the the credits I was supposed to receive.i need the presents((?) or I need a refund, please. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Please check this page here
You can also mail player support area mention your game I'd, purchase receipt and subtopic purchase and gold bars here
Thank you for joining us have a nice day 😊