Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I just finished the yeti challenge and won 15 gold bars that i cant collect due to connection issues. This has happened 3 previous times please help. My name is Michael Myers and i am on level 5723. Cant find player id.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Soda Community
You can mail player support area mention your game I'd and subtopic prizes not received click here .
Make sure that your game and device software should be latest version, and check your internet connection next time when you play Yeti Challenge
You can find game I'd , please check this page here