Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
II have been playing along time, no issue till this last 4 days, said no internet, all other games have it. I unloaded it and reloaded, I was over at level, it had been saved. What's going on and will it go back to where I was
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Did you check latest version of your game and device software update?
Please check this page here, you can mention your game I'd device name, OS version, game version
Thank You