Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I lost 40 bars and other items I bought because screen was freezing when I tried to use them I would like to be reimbursed as I paid for them. My internet and cell phone data are working fine.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Soda Community
Did you check latest version of your game and device software update?
Try following steps
Clear cache of your game, try to free atleast 2 gb device storage logout device switch off atleast 2 mins
If you don't receive purchase items you can also mail player support area contact us mention your game I'd and subtopic purchase and gold bars below the link
Thank You