Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
when starting up my game it states that I have missed a day, I know I haven’t but I am trying to buy tokens to pay to keep my status and it keeps saying “contacting”. I have rebooted my iPad and still the same thing. Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry for hear from you
Did you check latest version of your game and device software update?
Please try following steps
Clear cache of your game, try to normal internet connection, if you use mobile data, try to use wifi , logout device switch off atleast 2 mins, try to free atleast 2 gb device storage,
If you don't receive purchase items please mail player support area contact us mention your game I'd subtopic purchase and gold bars below the link
Thank You