Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The "X" appears, and when I click on it at pop up says I must finish watching the ad to get the reward.
I left the ad running for 10 minutes, and it still gives me this pop up.
Two different Intuit commercials are doing this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Please mail player support area contact us mention your game I'd and subtopic please select "advert issues or reporting" and then "I experienced a bug with an advert." Explain your problem, name the malfuctioning ad and send.
Hope it works
Thank You for joining us have a nice day 😊