Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
that is the second time that I use gold to try and finish a level and there is no connection so I don’t get more shorts but the gold is taken. I’m home with a good wifi connexion. Can I have my gold back please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Sorry for hear from you
your game is consuming your gold to attempt a level even though you're not getting the benefit of the move due to a connection error, despite having a good WiFi connection. To request a refund of your gold, you should reach out player support area contact us mention your game I'd and subtopic purchase and gold bars, if possible share screenshots
Thank you for joining us have a nice day 😊