Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
you replenished my last time I lost them a week ago the next day they were gone again. I have been too busy to let you know, but I’m missing some of them not all of them you’ll know.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
no did not reinstall the app. They disappeared the day before I contacted you. You put back pretty much. I guess all that was missing. The next day, most of them were gone again. I also do not have all of my boosters highlighted and leave the game and come back to the game and they’re all highlighted. This made me use boosters kind of without my knowledge. By the time I realized you checked them there were only a few boosters left. Now I’m down to zero on most of them. Please replenish and start again from the first contact I made and make me whole.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Did you lost boosters by reinstall app or any other reason?
Please check this page below the link here
Thank you