Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Help me please. I accidentally made a very large purchase. I am very visually impaired and I don't know what I resse
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the soda community
I am very sorry to hear that you made an accidental purchase!! This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!
Hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this link:
Here
** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase" ---> and SUB-TOPIC as "Accidental Purchase" ---> Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.
NOTE: Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!
After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement. If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received.
Thank you for joining us