Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have tried to follow the process but I can’t find the code… my old email address is johanna@docklandschauffeurs.com.au I am up to level 6340 and my player is Joh. I don’t want to go back to the start…Help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
I already have a King account" or "I'm already connected to Facebook." If you've connected your game to a King account or to Facebook, simply install the game on your new device and log in. That's it! All your game progress and Gold Bars will appear automatically
Boosters and Lives
Boosters, Extra Lives, and Extra Moves are saved locally on the device where you received them and are not stored on our servers. This means that, unlike Gold Bars and your level progress, they won't transfer across to your new device.
The good news is that if you still have access to the old device, everything will still be there!
You can find all information below the link here
Thank you for joining us