Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been getting this message "You have been experienced an error that we are working hard to fix. Please try again in a moment." This has been going on for three days. What do I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, I apologize for the difficulties you are experiencing in the game. I understand how frustrating this can be. However, the solution is quite straightforward. Please take a screenshot of the error message you are encountering and contact support immediately. You will initially receive an automated response via email, but rest assured that the support team is prompt in their replies, so please do not lose hope.
Once you connect with a representative, you can attach the screenshot, which is extremely helpful for them to understand your issue. They will guide you through the necessary steps to clear your browser history, clear your cache, and update all system applications.
I am confident that you will be back to enjoying the game in no time. Have a delightful day! If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out; I am always here to help. πΆππ©·ππ