Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I made a $1.99 purchase but you just charged me $5.99–what?! I want a refund IMMEDIATELY
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the soda community
I am sorry to hear that you were overcharged for the purchases you made!! You should never keep quiet, but send a complaint either to the King Player Support team OR to the Google Play Store / Apple Store (depending on the device you are using to play the game).
Please mention your game id, purchase receipt, subtopic purchase and gold bars below the link and mention all details of your topic..
Thank you