Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I had 3 lollipop hammers and was one piece shy of 4. Earned the last piece of a lollipop hammers and instead of having 4 when I claimed the last piece, it went to just 3 and no other pieces. How do I get what I earned
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Those lollipops are called Super Lollipops. To get what you’ve earned, you must contact players support in your game app. Go to the blue wheel in the corner, the link is in “?” icon.