Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Tried to buy gold, store has not been available for 2 days now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
.I did all of the above, my app and operating system versions are current. I have plenty of memory, my internet is strong, and I rebooted twice (and left it off for 6 hours). Still getting “Store not available”. AND now I missed a day so it wants to take me back to level 1. I may have to find another game, but I really love this one.
Hi Welcome to the soda community
Sorry for hear from you, did you check internet connection normal, please try following steps,
Clear cache of your game, please check your latest version of your game and device software update. Try to free at least 2 gb device storage. Restart device, log out device, switch off atleast 2 mins.
Log in.
If don't work following steps please let me know.
Thank you