Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
After weeks of not being able to play I finally decided to uninstall & reinstall the game. I had lost my streak of 834 days, lost boosters & gold bars! It’s very disappointing that this has taken so long to fix & lose years of progress!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there. Sorry to hear that you have experiencing issue with the shop.
I want to you know that the issue is being investigated. So please check the page here below and in the meantime do not attempt to buy anything that will result in a transaction failure.
That happened to me also.