Here we go again…
I should’ve known the previous test was temporary. ONCE AGAIN the score is no longer shown in levels. The ONLY difference between the current test and the last test is that the stars still exist. And for right now the star bar does represent the score. However, the same thing happened in Candy Crush Saga and then another update changed the star bar to represent how far you completed the goals instead of the score. And I 100% expect the same thing to happen here again.
I don’t play Soda because of the 15 move bug right now and once again I’m even less incentivized to play. Truly unfortunate King didn’t listen to our feedback last time on this issue. Sigh…I’m so disappointed. I only got on cause my game updated and saw this and had to get screenshots.
And no, I still don’t care about that bear whatsoever. All he does is remind me how he replaced the score and I do not want him watching me play.