To the developers.

ElenaVorona
ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3

2 days ago Windows was reinstalled on my laptop.

After that, I still have some of the previous bonuses (Kimmy arcade, team, Toffee) besides the daily bonus.

It was 2 hours of bonus and 30 minutes of endless lives.

Now - 1 hour bonus and 15 minutes of lives.

I know that many players have written about this here. In 15 minutes you will have time to do almost nothing. You must first view all the relevant information in the game, move to the desired level, and so on.

And if you have passed all the levels and there is not a single level ahead, you are forced to get to the previous levels. And there are many more problems.

In fact, in those 15 minutes I get a couple of attempts to play the level. I am your loyal player. I get 15 minutes for everything.

I am ashamed to look at these 15 minutes.

Question:

Developers, aren't you ashamed to give it to us?

What to expect from you next? 10 minutes?

I understand that you can wave your hand and say - now we will remove this too, and you will be left with nothing at all!

But the question remains, guys.

(using google translate)

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hello and Welcome to our beautiful community

I'm sorry to hear about it. Unfortunately, the new functions are still being tested. So it's not a final result. The players who get it are randomly selected groups of players to test. If things don't go well, they will keep improving.

I hope this helps you further!!

Good luck

I have to translate too !!

• ElenaVorona

@Spinnifix, are you sure the players are receiving the daily bonuses?

Not. Daily bonuses are received not by players, but by gadgets.

• Spinnifix

Sorry The translation is very bad. The player accounts always get the bonuses.

• ElenaVorona

Yes. The translation is very bad. And now I didn't understand the message. About the bonuses that players always receive. Excuse me.

• Spinnifix

@Yosca

If you don't mind I want to give you a candy soda player expert. She knows a little better and can help you better than me! I'm so sorry. Because I don't have many functions.

Please help him. Thank you💓

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,977 Soda Moderator

Thank you @Spinnifix You are doing well with the translation! I do understand though if 2 players are using a translator things can mixed up.

Hello @ElenaVorona How can I help you? What do you want to know? I understood you are unsatisfied after the update you now get 1 hour Daily Bonus and 15 minutes free play 😔. The studio is indeed testing a lot of things. Daily bonus, free play, rainbow streak (the bottles when you win a level in 1 time) BGH, Kimmy’s Arcade and a lot of other new features which I don’t have.

The only thing we can do is giving our feedback what we like or dislike. And hopefully they change things back what you like but maybe others are disliking that. Make sure your game and device is always updated and hope for the best 😊.

• Spinnifix

@Yosca

Thanks 💓

Hello Yosca!

The problem is that translators also translate differently. Not every translator translates the same thing and it is stored in exactly the same way. That's the problem.😏

• ElenaVorona

Yosca, you have a good heart. You strive to help everyone. And I appreciate you for that.

I didn't ask for help. Because many players have already written about the same situation. But I have not seen any messages that someone has returned 2 hours of daily bonus and 30 minutes of infinite lives.

I wrote my opinion about the situation. My indignation.

I think that from the point of view of developers, I have no right to be so indignant.

But from my point of view, greed is bad.

(When I have something to say thank you to the developers, I honestly write - Thank you.

When I don't like something, I honestly write - I don't like it.)

• Spinnifix

Hello!

Have you written your opinion in the functions in each thread? That will definitely be read. I would like to send you to the ideas area. Please vote there and you can open something yourself. Please take a look at the list of ideas beforehand !!

That could help!

I wish you luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?