Answers

• birdy77
    birdy77 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi, where is bubble gum hill, it’s been two weeks now

• ellen69
    ellen69 Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

Worse than FB, they don’t edit opinions.

all she wants to hear are sweet things. It is beyond ridiculous how long they “testing”.

they are fooling us and want to see $, well not from me!

• soccers
    soccers Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

You've got that right ellen69, slot of players are fed up with the lies. What's really bad is how they dont listen to what the players want and if they dont like what they are told then they censor your remarks. I did not say anything indecent just stating that we will not be playing or spending any more until BGH returns and if that doesnt happen soon alot of players will be uninstalling the boring game. Thanx for your support ellen69

• cussimar
    cussimar Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

Where is bubblegum hill??????

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @soccers !

I'm sorry you're upset! I just edited offensive or rude words out of your comment, I think I didn't change the meaning of the message at all.

Again, please remember our House Rules. We encourage you to give us candid, constructive feedback and we understand your frustration, but we need to keep it clean and sweet (in the sense of not being offensive) as a sign of respect for your fellow players and for everybody.

Bubblegum Hill climbers,

As some of you use to climb the hill while waiting for new levels, I thought you might be interested in giving direct feedback to the team via a video call, but if it's not the case, don't worry. 😊

I'll keep updating you on the Bubblegum Hill and its testing phases.

• soccers
    soccers Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited November 2020
    Options

(Edit by CM: Offensive) there was not any part of my post that was rude or offensive but here's one that is ,you are (edit by CM: Offensive) dont try to tell me something that's not true. I have never lied or cheated my whole life but look at the majority of your posts. Dont ever respond to me again I am not interested in anything you have to lie about.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,796 Level 3
    Options

The guys who rebel here. I share your emotions. But your rebellion doesn't make sense.

Millions of people play King's games.

Thousands of people register in the community.

Hundreds of people read the forum.

Dozens of people read all topics.

Few people agree with the topikstarters' opinions.

Question.

How many people stopped playing CCSS after reading your posts?

Or at least how many people stopped paying King for additional features in the game?

I think you continue to play too. Maybe you don't pay King for bonuses, boosters and lives. You just play for free.

And yes. I also want BGH to be returned to me. This is a very good function for a player who plays at maximum levels, because in this situation I have almost no place to get life.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• cussimar
    cussimar Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

Where is our update? Getting ready to uninstall. You owe us a replt.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/295531/update-on-the-bubblegum-hill#latest

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Here you can find the answers !!!

Good luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?